To get you prepared for the launch, we put together some rules and information you need to know before we go live on July 30:
1. Kickstarter is a safe and free website, you don’t need to pay to use it.
2. You’re going to pre-order the watches on Kickstarter, that means, watches will be available in a couple of months, not immediately. However, you will still get them at an amazing price.
3. Kickstarter is an all or nothing platform, so it’s either we hit our fundraising goal at the end of the month, or we don’t get the money.
4. When you pre-order, you won’t be able to choose your watches until our campaign is over. For that reason, the money will not come out of your account till the campaign is over. (Kickstarter needs to make sure we hit our goal before they charge you)
5. The first 24 hours of our campaign is crucial to our success overall. If we have a lot of pre-orders in the first 24 hours, our project will shoot up the ranks on Kickstarter.
6. The first 100 backers will have their names inscribed at the back of the watches.
7. We have an early bird for only $159, limited to only 100 people.
8. We’re giving you an exclusive look into our Kickstarter before we launch on July 30. Here is a preview --------- (bitly.com/dukuandco)
9. Send us any comments or questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Share this with your friends and let’s create something big.